It is not unusual that the execution of supp_diag (used to gather SDM information for CA Support) generates a +Giga size file - I've recently seen a +6 Giga size file been generated for a customer.
The point is:
- Is there a way to reduce this size?
- Which points can be verified or are really unnecessary so the file doesn't have such a big size?
- Check NX_ROOT\bopcfg\www\CATALINA_BASE\logs for old files.
This can be the big offender here. If you have very old files - from the previous year, or +6 months old, for example - you could move them to another folder before running supp_diag.
Important: consult the CA Support Engineer before doing it, just to confirm the information you are going to move/delete is not necessary for your case.
- Check NX_ROOT\log for:
- old trace or bop_logging files
- old visualizer* log files
You can move or remove them (it will depend on what your case is about).
At this point you should be able to run supp_diag and it will certainly have an acceptable size.
For the case I mentioned, it reduced to +600 MB of size.
Have a great week!