Does anyone know if there's documentation on the risk and issue management workflows in Clarity? E.g.
- what do the different stati mean (Open, Work in Progress, In Assessment, Resolved, ...)?
- which stati are for information only, which trigger a workflow (e.g. "Closed" triggers a closure approval workflow)?
- which workflows exist (so far I identified an Ownership Acceptance, a Closing Acceptance, an Escalation Acceptance and a Project Transfer workflow), is this correct, are there others?
- how do these workflows work (who gets an action)?
- what does that checkbox "Cancel Workflow" do?
Thanks for any hints.