IT Process Automation

• 1.  Delete Process

Posted Jan 05, 2015 07:03 AM

Hi all,

I have a Dataset that I want to delete but when I try to do that I receive the follow message: "More than one row with the given identifier was found: 1023, for class: com.optinuity.c2o.bean.C2O Document". Anyone tells me if I have any way to delete it?

Regards,

Sérgio Castro

• 2.  Re: Delete Process

Posted Mar 10, 2015 03:40 PM

Does anyone have an answer for Sergio?

Thanks

Delete Process

This question is Not Answered.(Mark as assumed answered)

Sergio CastroMember

Hi all,

I have a Dataset that I want to delete but when I try to do that I receive the follow message: "More than one row with the given identifier was found: 1023, for class: com.optinuity.c2o.bean.C2O Document". Anyone tells me if I have any way to delete it?

Regards,

Sérgio Castro

• 3.  Re: Delete Process

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 10, 2015 04:51 PM

Hi Sergio,

Sometimes in an upgrade, dataset rows in the database can get duplicated which can cause this.  If you right click on the dataset and try to export it, it will give an error and also the objectid of the dataset.  Then follow these instructions

Assuming your objectid in the error is 400, go to the database and do a select on the c2odocument table where
    objectid=400 just to make sure you see multiple rows in that table for that  objectid. If you do, then stop the PAM service and proceed with the
    following on the database.  Of course a database backup is essential anytime you are making changes at the database level like this.
    1) Run the following:
    delete from dataset where objectid=400  (Remember to replace 400 with you objectid)
    2) Then run the following:
    insert into dataset values (0,400)  (Remember to replace 400 with you objectid)
    Now restart PAM and try exporting the dataset again from the GUI to make
    sure it works. Then try your other tests to make sure all is working.
    Regards,
    Andy Thompson
    Senior Support Engineer
    CA Technologies Technical Support
    1-877-CALL-CAI