IT Process Automation

• 1.  Add radio buttons to radio button groups

Posted Jan 28, 2015 05:04 PM

Hi all,

I am looking for a way to add radio buttons to a interaction request form each time I open it, based on an array that is already in my process.

High level overview of what I am doing:

I have created a process which will run a selected script against our enterprise by polling our inventory and distributing independent processes for each machine. All of the scripts are stored in a DB and at the start of the process I am trying to build a form that loads the distict script list and presents it to the user. I am using radio buttons to keep them from selecting more than one.

I was trying to get some code into the "Assign User Task" operator in the Form data initialization code, but its not as straight forward as I'd hoped and an hour or so researching this kind of use case has turned up next to nothing.

Thanks,

Ian

• 2.  Re: Add radio buttons to radio button groups

Posted Mar 10, 2015 03:20 PM

Does anyone have any feedback for Ian?

Thanks

Add radio buttons to radio button groups

This question is Not Answered.(Mark as assumed answered)

Ian SkillingsMember

Hi all,

I am looking for a way to add radio buttons to a interaction request form each time I open it, based on an array that is already in my process.

High level overview of what I am doing:

I have created a process which will run a selected script against our enterprise by polling our inventory and distributing independent processes for each machine. All of the scripts are stored in a DB and at the start of the process I am trying to build a form that loads the distict script list and presents it to the user. I am using radio buttons to keep them from selecting more than one.

I was trying to get some code into the "Assign User Task" operator in the Form data initialization code, but its not as straight forward as I'd hoped and an hour or so researching this kind of use case has turned up next to nothing.

Thanks,

Ian

• 3.  Re: Add radio buttons to radio button groups

Posted Mar 10, 2015 04:06 PM

When i need any object in the form but the set of object needed depends on previous information on the process I create the whole set of objects and then i show and hide some of them based on the information of the initialization code of the form or some function inside the form that runs at init. If you could explain a little more of your case I would be glad to help.

Alejandro