CA Service Management

Expand all | Collapse all

Has anyone implemented HA and DR with BSI? What are the challenges and approaches?

• 1.  Has anyone implemented HA and DR with BSI? What are the challenges and approaches?

Posted Feb 12, 2015 02:18 AM

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if anyone has installed BSI with high availability and disaster recovery.

The documentation provides details on the HA but not about DR. I was told there are some challenges with Oracle RAC when implementing HA. Has anyone faced any issue so far with this? Also, can anyone please provide any inputs as to what are the challenges and approaches for DR?

Appreciate your inputs greatly

regards,

Suhail

• 2.  Re: Has anyone implemented HA and DR with BSI? What are the challenges and approaches?

Posted Feb 25, 2015 01:29 PM

Does anyone have any feedback for Suhail?

Has anyone implemented HA and DR with BSI? What are the challenges and approaches?

This question is Not Answered.(Mark as assumed answered)

Syed Suhail HussainMember

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if anyone has installed BSI with high availability and disaster recovery.

The documentation provides details on the HA but not about DR. I was told there are some challenges with Oracle RAC when implementing HA. Has anyone faced any issue so far with this? Also, can anyone please provide any inputs as to what are the challenges and approaches for DR?

Appreciate your inputs greatly

regards,

Suhail