Wondering if anyone has any references to point me to, or examples on how to create schedules for a process programatically. What I am trying to develop is an access control form for Spectrum event management. Right now we don't want all admins freely modifying events, so we created a spectrum group that specifically allows the admins within the group to modify event configuration. This adds some overhead as from time to time, a new person comes to us who needs temporary access to event configuration.
I want to develop a PAM process, and my thought pattern is this:
1. Start Request Form
- Asks For user information
- Asks for business justification
- Asks for start and end time
- Start time would kick off a process to add user to the eventing group
- end time would kick off a process to put user back in their original group
2. Form Submit kicks off process
3. Process creates two schedules based on the user's input criteria
- one schedule for the start (adding user to group)
- one schedule for the end (adding use back to orig group)
4. Each schedule would kick off its own respective process to handle the operations
I have completed Step 1 and Step2 , but I am now stuck on Step 3.