AnsweredAssumed Answered

Post Preservation: Holding page coming for longer duration

Question asked by NeerajChase on Feb 21, 2015
Latest reply on Apr 28, 2015 by Hubert Dennis

Hi,

I am trying to find a way to deal with post preservation holding page that comes during agent re-directions. I do not want it to be shown.

I have a cookie provider setup. when request is hit to application having web agent which has cookie provider URL configured in ACO, it redirects the request to CP. User has already logged in CP domain. So during redirection from application web agent to CP, I see a holding page.

I was going through CA site and found an article which states ways to tackle this problem.

1. Disable post preservation. Need to know if it can affect other functionalities of application if disabled.
  2. Increase session grace period. I suppose it will help in subsequent request when browser has both CP and application web agent SMSESSION cookie. But for first interaction where application web agent creates session using CP session, session grace period won't help in removing post preservation page, I hope my understanding is correct.
  3. Modify the content of preservepostfile.htm, but again this is not removing the holding page.

With the Application setup we have at our end, it is showing holding page for around 10sec which is very annoying.

If anyone has suggestion to remove this holding page, please let me know. Is disabling it the only option ?

Regards,

Neeraj Tati

Outcomes