Erich.Kissel

PPM Process Round Table - Interactive Discussion Topics

Discussion created by Erich.Kissel on Mar 2, 2015
Latest reply on Mar 2, 2015 by Chris_Hackett

Hello fellow PPM’ers :)  Over the past few years, I have had the pleasure of networking and having PPM process related discussions with many other Practitioners, and I think that there may be a place for that type of conversation in a forum like BrightTALK and/or YouTube.  Something like a PPM Process Round Table (better name tbd) Series, with user experts discussing a specific topic, some graphics, maybe some live polling and tweeting/emailing questions . . . I think traditional presentations and podcasts can be very useful, but are often times system based and/or sales in nature.  I am proposing a "straight talk" amongst our community, which is process centric, for the PPM Practitioners and by the PPM Practitioners, featuring some of the best feet-on-the-street perspectives. My initial thoughts on topics are PPM: Org Readiness, Insightful Reports, Process 1st and System 2nd, Intuitively Functional . . . What do you think of this?  What topics would you like to see included?  Thanks, Erich.

Outcomes