Clarity

• 1.  Clarity Error RPT-0019

Posted Mar 05, 2015 12:59 PM

Does any know what this means or where I can look up Clarity Error messages and find troubleshooting info....?

PLEASE HELP

• 2.  Re: Clarity Error RPT-0019

Posted Mar 05, 2015 01:27 PM

Anyone...?

• 3.  Re: Clarity Error RPT-0019

Posted Mar 05, 2015 03:15 PM

99% of the times is due to report is just too large to be run in immediate mode. Try to schedule it and see if it runs successful.

RPT-009 does not give some many details.. and you wont find details in Clarity logs either. You need to check in BO (ie: in CMC.. go to report, search in the report instance history if it was generated.. and the error message..). But as I said, usually it's due to a large report. Try to schedule it and let us know.

• 4.  Re: Clarity Error RPT-0019

Posted Mar 05, 2015 07:30 PM

Hi crdowdle

I believe Aurora_Gaimon was talking about RPT-009, while you were asking about RPT-0019

RPT-0019 is security error - User has invalid database  credentials

If that is the case, can you provide more details:

- is the problem for all or some users. If for some, you can check and compare security setting for users on CMC side

- is the problem for custom or 'out-of-the-box' users

- can you run report from CMC/Infoview

- you can check app-ca.log file for errors. On CmC side, search for Failed instance and click to see the error(s)

If nothing helps, you should raise a case with CA Support.

Regards

Biljana

• 5.  Re: Clarity Error RPT-0019

Posted Mar 06, 2015 03:08 AM

oops... sorry, I misread error message

• 6.  Re: Clarity Error RPT-0019

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 06, 2015 03:22 AM

Hi crdowdle,

RPT-*** are the generic error message for various reasons, so I would suggest to take a look at the status in CMC history to see why it failed. Also we had a bug where you use Auto suggest in OBS report parameter you get this error, if thats the case then please use the binocular to choose the OBS.

Regards

Suman Pramanik