Clarity

• 1.  How to handle OBS multiselect values in SQL?

Posted Mar 09, 2015 07:35 AM

Hi All,

I am working on a crystal report that requires multiple OBS units to be passed as a selection parameter. I have handled multi-select selection parameters before using 'in {? }' operator in Crystal Command SQL. However, because multi-select OBS values are passed in a different format (typeID:unitID:typeName:unitName) this construct is not working. I tried using string functions to get just the unit ids from the selection parameter string but to no success.

Any idea, if there is a way to handle multi-select OBS parameter in a report query?

Thank you.

• 2.  Re: How to handle OBS multiselect values in SQL?

Posted Apr 16, 2015 01:23 PM

An ideas for Mangesh?

Thanks

How to handle OBS multiselect values in SQL?

Hi All,

I am working on a crystal report that requires multiple OBS units to be passed as a selection parameter. I have handled multi-select selection parameters before using 'in {? }' operator in Crystal Command SQL. However, because multi-select OBS values are passed in a different format (typeID:unitID:typeName:unitName) this construct is not working. I tried using string functions to get just the unit ids from the selection parameter string but to no success.

Any idea, if there is a way to handle multi-select OBS parameter in a report query?

Thank you.