CA Service Management

• 1.  Scoreboard Count Issue

Posted Mar 11, 2015 05:51 AM

Hi Team,

I'm using CA SD r12.5 and I'm facing this strange issue here. We have Folder within which there are nodes(named as per status like Open,closed,resolved etc),

the count displayed besides these nodes are incorrect. The actual count is more if checked within the bin but the count displayed in the scoreboard

is less. This issue was faced just after the creation of the new node but the same got resolved after refreshing,logging out and logging in again.

But the issue has pop-out again. Can some1 help me resolve this issue. Thanks in adv.

• 2.  Re: Scoreboard Count Issue

Posted Mar 11, 2015 07:50 AM

Resetting Tree may resolve your issue.Did you tried to Reset Tree and Finished?

• 3.  Re: Scoreboard Count Issue

Posted Mar 12, 2015 12:57 AM

Hi Devi,

I did try that but it didnt help. Any other way out?

• 4.  Re: Scoreboard Count Issue

Posted Mar 12, 2015 05:38 AM

hi,

if you have modified your stored query, can you provide its code?

• 5.  Re: Scoreboard Count Issue

Posted Mar 12, 2015 08:10 AM

Hi,

Below is the stored query that is used, however, i haven't changed the code recently. This issue is faced after every few days.

(group=U\'C22A070A90C1394987368ABG8C48DC7F\') AND active = 1 AND status = \'OP

\' AND type=\'I\)

• 6.  Re: Scoreboard Count Issue

Posted Mar 12, 2015 08:57 AM

it seems like code is ok,

I have asked because I had the same issue when using long constraints like "group.last_name like '%ABC%'" instead of "group = U'123'".

• 7.  Re: Scoreboard Count Issue

Posted Mar 16, 2015 02:14 AM

Any update team what could be the issue?

• 8.  Re: Scoreboard Count Issue

Posted Dec 17, 2018 09:25 AM

Please open CMD with administrative privilege in SDM Server and execute

pdm_cache_refresh -t Call_Req

pdm_cache_refresh -t ca_contact

Scoreboard query count for a custom stored query t - CA Knowledge 

Sometimes the interface doesn't always work correctly and we use SQL to manually update statuses of tickets to sync the tickets because we do not want another XML sent across the system.  If we do not refresh the call_req table after updating the status (usually resolved to closed as well as updating times and inactive status) the scoreboard can reflect a different number than what is displayed upon clicking the query for the results.

• 9.  Re: Scoreboard Count Issue

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 18, 2018 10:25 AM

Sorry if my question is a bit offending...you still run 12.5 SDM?

There is no reason to believe the queries are wrong as you said the counts are right for a while and then wrong again. Maybe it's time to upgrade?