We're using the e2e appmon to monitor end-user response times.
Now the process is as follows :
- create en test a script (rob) file on a development robot
- check-in of the script files in our version control system
- on the server where infrastructure manager runs
* check-out of the script files from the version control system
* in the infrastructure manager :
- create a new version of the archive
- add files to the archive
- drag an drop the archive to the e2e appmon robots
Is there a way to automate the :
- creation of a new archive version (adding files) ?
- copy the archive to the robots
by some kind of API to automate this part of the proces?