I've attached a screenshot of the pre-processing profile that I set up to exclude certain alerts, however I am still seeing the alerts that match the profile.
That would make far more sense! Thanks for pointing it out. :-) I think those should work here.
I second the recommendation of using a regex. I feel that regexes are more definitive than non-regex patterns in Nimsoft, which can exhibit some unexpected behavior with commas and such.
When using a regex, you can also drop leading and ending .* (except in the UMP, which does not seem to follow any conventional regex standard). Therefore, this should work:
I suspect removing the quotes from the message string might help. I would probably use pipe symbols instead of commas there as well, but I think commas should work (unless you switch it to a regex).
I think those are * (asterisks), rather than quotes, though it is really tough to see.
I have had some odd behavior when using pattern matching, so I have switched to RegEx for everything.
In this case, try something like:
Retrieving data ...