On MSIE9 we can not connect most of the time to the homepage of UMP when using the url. Firefox does not have this problem to connect - littlebit slow although. (this issue is related to our local LAN, connecting from the internet we have no issue sofar)
MSIE9 refers to a dns (301) error, which can not ne the case because address is avaible in dns server and even added in hostfile.
When using the ip-address the connection and pageload is fast and we have no problem with MSIE9 or any other browser.
What we have checked and done sofar:
- Checking DNS: system does resovels the name to ip-address correct.
- firewall / network : ICMP and Telnet --> all working as expected. OK
- made changes that were mentioned in a hotfix document related to server.xml file, uncomment the lines about flex-client (sorry I cannot find the link the that document anymore)
- deleted browsing history, ipconfig /flushdn etc..cache
- reinstalled UMP several time now (including the changes mentioned before)
- redeployed ump.zip several times (backuped ROOT.war)
- and much more...
Can not get it right. Has someone experienced the same issue? What do I miss? Any tips or clues?