This was just shared out internally, I know a number of you are curious about the conference so figured I'd share:
Mark your calendars for the Nimsoft User Conference - The three day event offers attendees the opportunity to exchange ideas with Nimsoft developers, product managers, partners, and their peers. Attendees learn tips and tricks and find out about new features, products, and trends.
Day one provides in-depth expert training for advanced users. After the training, all are welcome to unwind at the evening reception. Day two and three start off with special keynotes and continue with customer sessions, developer and product management exchanges, and educational sessions. On the evening of day two, party at fun●fluence 2012—the n●fluence customer appreciation event!
- San Francisco London – TENTATIVE DATE
- January 30 – February 1, 2012 February 27-29, 2012
- The Fairmont, San Francisco Ditton Manor, London
- January 30: Expert Training February 27: Expert Training
- January 31-32: n●fluence conference February 28-29: n●fluence conference
The registration website is in production and our launch date is November 18th.