DX Unified Infrastructure Management

Expand all | Collapse all

qos_views sql script

Anon Anon

Anon AnonSep 19, 2013 07:09 PM

• 1.  qos_views sql script

Posted Aug 15, 2012 09:15 PM

-- Description:
    -- This sql procedure generates easy-to-use views in the NIS for accessing raw qos data.
    -- The intention of this script is that is is used instead of the qos_server custom probe.
    -- The Script creates views named V_qosname, for example V_QOS_CPU_USAGE.
    --
    -- **** Please note that this is not supported by Nimsoft Support. This Script is intended to
    -- be used as is, feel free to modify for your own purpose. ****

-- qos_views_2.7.sql is compatible with CA Nimsoft 7.6 and earlier releases.

-- qos_views_2.8.sql is compatible with CA UIM 8.0 and later releases.

• 2.  Re: qos_views sql script

Posted Sep 19, 2013 07:09 PM

Thank you!! 

• 3.  Re: qos_views sql script

Posted Dec 31, 2014 05:24 AM
    Not sure if this is valuable or not but I modified the script to reference the UIM views versus the raw data tables. So instead of looking at RN tables only which is limited to your retention policy, the view now references the built in view for aggregating the raw and historical tables. In the initial select process I just changed the r_table to v_table and then on each "create view" function I removed the fields that aren't used by the aggregate view.

• 4.  Re: qos_views sql script

Posted Apr 29, 2015 11:50 AM
      |   view attached

Attached is the updated script to work with the V_* views that currently combine the RN_*, HN_*, and DN_* tables; script provided by Cash_Shurley.

Attachment(s)

• 5.  Re: qos_views sql script

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 14, 2015 05:51 AM

can you share equivalent mysql scripts if available.

• 6.  Re: qos_views sql script

Posted Oct 15, 2015 01:32 PM

I'll be working on this over the next few days. Please stay tuned.

• 7.  Re: qos_views sql script

Posted May 18, 2017 03:32 PM

I performed this script, but at the final i receive the follow confirmation:

And the views, for example: V_QOS_CPU_USAGE / V_QOS_MEMORY_USAGE / V_QOS_NET_CONNECT, was not created.

How i do to create the follows views: V_QOS_CPU_USAGE / V_QOS_MEMORY_USAGE / V_QOS_NET_CONNECT and the others?

Thanks alot for your help

• 8.  Re: qos_views sql script

Posted Jun 21, 2017 09:57 AM

Here is the updated version: QOS_Views MS SQL script (Feb 2016) 

• 9.  Re: qos_views sql script

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 14, 2015 05:55 AM

Cash_Shurley

can you help me with this syntax error. I am getting this when trying to execute the mysql script

• 10.  Re: qos_views sql script

Posted May 23, 2016 09:51 AM

I get this when I call qosviews on my mysql 5.6.23 DB. We are running 8.4 on CentOS 64but VMs. When I look at RN_QOS_DATA_0193 I can see that I am actually missing the column for both samplestdev and samplerate. Anyone else have this issue?

+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

| CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW V_QOS_BC_ONLINE2 AS SELECT Q.source,Q.target,Q.origin,Q.robot,Q.probe,D.sampletime,D.samplevalue,D.samplestdev,D.samplerate,D.tz_offset FROM S_QOS_DATA Q JOIN RN_QOS_DATA_0193 D ON Q.table_id=D.table_id |

+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

1 row in set (3.65 sec)

ERROR 1054 (42S22): Unknown column 'D.samplestdev' in 'field list'

• 11.  Re: qos_views sql script

Posted May 23, 2016 10:13 AM

Fixed this.. I actually had two tables like this, 193 and 405 but both contained no records so I just altered the tables adding both columns then it worked fine. Calls using it to the DB are super slow though.

• 12.  Re: qos_views sql script

Posted Jun 13, 2017 06:23 PM

I want to execute the script in Oracle, but the follow error appears with 2.4 version Error when I run the script

This is the replace string

PLEASE YOUR HELP!

• 13.  Re: qos_views sql script

Posted Jun 15, 2017 04:38 PM

If you are on a recent version of UIM than the 2.4 version might not work without some modifications as the database schema has changed since then. 

• 14.  Re: qos_views sql script

Posted May 04, 2018 04:58 PM

Hi Bryan, is there an update version of the qos_views script for mysql database? if so, please share.

• 15.  Re: qos_views sql script

Posted Nov 22, 2017 09:14 AM

Hi we also ran into a similar issue while executing the script against Oracle DB- any ideas? 

• 16.  RE: qos_views sql script

Posted Mar 28, 2022 09:16 AM
    Hi Everyone, anyone have this script for UIM 2.4?