I am investigating what the expected alarms are for the following scenario:
- Remote relay/secondary hub at a remote site acting as a tunnel - it has it's own nas but also forwarding alarms to the primary
- Multiple robots registered with this remote secondary hub for communication to the central primary hub (multiple origins)
If this hub fails (either the hub element or the entire server):
- Should I see an alarm about the hub failing?
- Should I see an alarm about the robot on this hub being unavailable?
- Should I see alarms for all the other robots communicating via the tunnel hosted by this hub?