DX Unified Infrastructure Management

• 1.  Details about thresholds and state of all QoS monitors for any probe in Nimsoft

Posted Sep 23, 2011 08:26 PM

Hi all,

Is there any out of box way through which we can get details about configured thresholds and state of all QoS monitors for any probe in Nimsoft ? Otherwise we will have to look forward to achieve that using coding however that will require different codes for different probes.

Overall we are planning to generate this data in an excel format so as to get an overall idea about what all is configured for a probe.

Regards,

Amit Saxena

• 2.  Re: Details about thresholds and state of all QoS monitors for any probe in Nimsoft

Posted Sep 24, 2011 10:19 AM
    Amit,

Cant you use the probe tool in the bin directory. I think that gives QOS I have to check though

• 3.  Re: Details about thresholds and state of all QoS monitors for any probe in Nimsoft

Posted Sep 24, 2011 10:34 AM

Hi Ankit,

Are you referring to "pu" command ? In that case, which callback you are associating with which probe ? Can you state an example to demonstrate the usage ?

Regards,

Amit Saxena

• 4.  Re: Details about thresholds and state of all QoS monitors for any probe in Nimsoft

Posted Sep 24, 2011 10:48 AM
    Amit,

I was thinking of the probereport.exe but it only shows ntservices,CDM and 3 other probes doesnt show all probes for some reason