I was in service level manager Monday and opened Tools > Database Status and noticed that the amount of items / tables had grown significantly over the weekend. On Friday at appox 9PM the amount of items went from 12000 to 15000 and then on Monday afternoon it went from 15000 to 20000. These items aren't from me adding additional monitoring. What I discovered is that they are duplicate and in many cases triplicates of existing monitoring. For instance I'm monitoring for % disk space usage with the cdm probe on many machines. Prior to Friday it was writing to one table and then after 9PM on Friday it started writing to a new table and then on Monday it started writing to another new table. Now I have three tables that contain the data I need and I have to go through and merge them. All my reports got screwed up also at this point as the report_engine reports were pointing to the older QoS tables for the items. Additionally, dynamic views in UMP is screwed up because of all the extra tables. I've opened a high priority case but haven't gotten much assistance with this issue as of yet. Has anybody experienced this issue and did you determine the reason why this has occurred. This is going to take a while to clean up and I'm kind of annoyed.