I am attempting to create a super package to distribute the following configured probes, cdm, ntservices, ntevl, and processes. I am receiving an error "unable to find package" when attempting to distribute the package. Below are the steps I took.
1. I created the package.
2. Drag/drop configured probes into the archive rename with -cfg.
3. Open up the probes and save the .cfx file.
4. Edit the package and create a section name win32, os type=windows, os=32.
5. I added the dependencies for each probe with the version number.
6. I added a section for each probe and added the .cfx files to the file list.
If I remove all dependencies and leave just one with one section for that probe the package distributes just fine. Once I add additional dependencies and probes I start to recieve the error.
Has anyone seen this before?