tbeckman

Dynamic Dashboards For Cisco Stats

Discussion created by tbeckman on Mar 31, 2011
Latest reply on Jul 15, 2011 by topside844

I'm trying to put together a series of dashboards, and one of the requirements I have is to link to dynamic dashboards.  Linking to a dynamic server dashboard is easy and gives all info we need.  However, the dashboard designer won't let me actually link to a top level infrastructure device, only to an interface (which I think is odd as I can open a dynamic dashboard independently from the UMP that shows an awesome list of interfaces and good info that then drill into the actual interface dashboard).

One other requirement, however, is to also show Cisco device stats obtained from the Cisco Probe (CPU usage, Memory Usage, etc).

So I guess I’m trying to make a dynamic dashboard that somewhat mimics the dynamic server dashboards with regard to CPU, Memory, etc…but also ensure there is the ability to see that interface table from the Network à Interface Traffic dynamic view/dashboard along with the ability to drill down into an interface just like the existing Interface traffic view. 

I hope I described that right…in case I didn’t, a picture is worth a thousand words…I’ve attached somewhat of what I envision (stealing a few areas from existing dynamic dashboards).

Thanks in advance for your help.

Tom Beckman

Outcomes