After upgrading to NMS 5.0 (and UMP 2.0) all our robots, local and remote, come up with this kind of messages in the controller logfile:
- Jan 1 21:32:22:666  Controller: (secCallVerifyLogin) request verify_login failed 172.17.1.51/48002 (permission denied)
- Jan 1 21:32:22:666  Controller: verify login - cmd=probe_list frm=172.17.1.52/3271 failed
This is the last message in the logfile today on date: Jan 4
- controller and cmd show both green
- does this mean it is still not running?
- When it is not running why can I still connect over a tunnel to that local/remote system?
- If it is running why does it not say that explicit after an failure?
If someone has an answer please let me know...I get a littlebit nervous about all these messages.