I'm looking to rebuild one of my hubs on new hardware and operating system. Here is what I was going to do:
1) build new machine (Windows 2008 Standard R2 64-BIT)
2) backup present hubs Nimsoft installation directory so that it can be restored onto new machine
3) shutdown old hub
4) give the new machine old machines IP address and name
5) install NimBUS infrastructure components and probes that were installed on old hub
6) restore Nimsoft installation directory from old hub to the new hub
Would this process effectively restore the old hubs configuration onto the new hub so that nothing is lost?