Clarity

Expand all | Collapse all

Capacity vs Demand by Role Report, when run in "FTE mode", displays a sum of FTEs by Month

• 1.  Capacity vs Demand by Role Report, when run in "FTE mode", displays a sum of FTEs by Month

Posted Mar 27, 2015 08:52 AM

Hi guys,

I have a problem where the Capacity vs Demand by Role Report, when run in "FTE mode", displays a sum of FTEs by Month instead of calculating the Average FTE during the year?

According to me, this is a bug and we would like to have this fixed in the next versions. However I've been counseled to request an "Enhancement" on this one...

As it is right now, we plan on simply changing the report's calculation method, however I would like to log this for the others as well.

Thanks,

• 2.  Re: Capacity vs Demand by Role Report, when run in "FTE mode", displays a sum of FTEs by Month

Posted Apr 16, 2015 01:15 PM

Can anyone help Zarko?

Thanks

Capacity vs Demand by Role Report, when run in "FTE mode", displays a sum of FTEs by Month

Hi guys,

I have a problem where the Capacity vs Demand by Role Report, when run in "FTE mode", displays a sum of FTEs by Month instead of calculating the Average FTE during the year?

According to me, this is a bug and we would like to have this fixed in the next versions. However I've been counseled to request an "Enhancement" on this one...

As it is right now, we plan on simply changing the report's calculation method, however I would like to log this for the others as well.

Thanks,