Clarity

• 1.  CA PPM Version 13.2 Was there a new timesheet that was installed?

Posted Mar 30, 2015 11:05 AM

I am curious

005 - New Timesheet with required adjustment reason and note explanantion.jpg !

• 2.  Re: CA PPM Version 13.2 Was there a new timesheet that was installed?

Posted Mar 30, 2015 11:15 AM

This is where I found a .pdf that suggests this is something new.  Or, am I missing something?

http://www.ca.com/~/media/Files/SupportingPieces/qrg-clarity-13-2-adjust-time-partner.pdf

• 3.  Re: CA PPM Version 13.2 Was there a new timesheet that was installed?
    Best Answer

Posted Mar 30, 2015 11:44 AM

These documents aren't referring to changes in the product versions (i.e. this is not an out of the box difference between versions) but rather they are changes to the individual implementations of Clarity belonging to CA that partners and contractors may be using as part of their collaboration and involvement with CA Services on projects.

These include some 'add-on' types of customizations (such as real time validation of timesheets) that may or may not be available for purchase for use with other Clarity systems and versions that have been developed (and supported) by CA's Services and Global Delivery teams, including for use and deployment in On Premise installations usually.

I hope that helps clarify.

• 4.  Re: CA PPM Version 13.2 Was there a new timesheet that was installed?

Posted Mar 30, 2015 12:03 PM

Nick:  Thanks for that information.  We are experiencing issues with our adjustments and I found this document.  Now that I know this is an add-on from CA, I can rule this out as a potential cause of the problems we are seeing.  Thanks, again for the quick response!

• 5.  Re: CA PPM Version 13.2 Was there a new timesheet that was installed?

Posted Mar 30, 2015 03:16 PM

Reading that literally it sounds like it were the instruction for partners how to do it when they enter time into CA system.

• 6.  Re: CA PPM Version 13.2 Was there a new timesheet that was installed?

Posted Mar 30, 2015 03:42 PM

Urmas:  That was precisely my problem.  I thought that this was a new timesheet that was supposed to be installed when we upgraded from 13.1.  At any rate, we are sure that this is not the cause of our issues.  Thanks for the response.

Rod Sparkman | Senior Software Engineer - Clarity Development | ICS Tools & Integration| Information and Communications Services | Work: (801) 240-5967; Cell (Personal): (801) 589-3155 | sparkmanr@ldschurch.org<mailto:sparkmanr@ldschurch.org>