CA Service Management

• 1.  Need to configure Group wise SLA with some details

Posted Apr 02, 2015 05:33 AM

Dear All,

There are requirements to configure Group wise SLA in 12.7, 12.9 or 14.1 Service Desk.

1. We want is to configure SLA with timelines for each group in Service Desk. Suppose when we assign ticket to L1 group then SLA 1 will be applicable and if L2 group then SLA 2 will be applicable ans so on. but few conditions as below

a. clock must start when the group will be assigned to the ticket

b. if one ticket will be assigned to group1 and then assigned to group2 and again 1 then the clock start from where earlier it stopped for group1.

c. We need to provide the report for total time used by each group with deduction of times like hold,Pending with vendor,Pending with

User & other group transfer like that.

d. From the backend (SQL Side), we are also unable to find the records using SQL Query i.e. time when the ticket is transferred to perticular group or etc from ACT_LOG due to there is a description field available in the act_log table which contains information like transferred from '' to 'socl2'. When we run query where desciption like '%to 'socl1'' then the query either gives error or gives no record as it end with first single quotes.

e. To generate the report %breach tickets for each report

DO you have any idea or logic to configure the same, Please share.

Regards

Mayur

• 2.  Re: Need to configure Group wise SLA with some details

Posted Apr 02, 2015 07:19 AM
      |   view attached

hi,

we have released functionality similar to your requirements.

1. custom SLA rules:

you need to define custom SLA rules and some option to turn them on,

faster way is to add custom field to pcat table, call it z_sla_rule (SREL to z_sla_rule table).

Then create new tables:

1) z_sla_rule

sym (string(255))

delete_flag (SREL actbool)

sla_rules(BREL z_sla_rule_brel): sla_rule DYNAMIC { DOMSET MLIST_DYNAMIC; };

2) z_sla_rule_brel:

group (SREL grp)

sla (SREL sdsc)

workshift (SREL wrkshft)

delete_flag(SREL actbool)

sla_rule(SREL z_sla_rule)

Then write SPEL code that will attach / pause / resume your SLA based on your custom rule;

2. transfer log:

to log all transfers between your groups I suggest to publish new table.

I've got universal solution and I have attached it,

but to make it works you need to define your Request workshift (I have stored workshift directly in Request),

workshift defines on z_make_request.spl line : 45 and 90 !

Attachment(s)

zip
    z_make_transfer.zip   2 KB 1 version