Originally published on the CA Clarity PPM Cookbook on Flipboard
Also available in the CA Clarity PPM On Premise DocOps Platform
Contributed by Kevin Mah, Program Manager, Global Product Education at CA Technologies
CA Productivity Accelerator (CA PA) content modules consist of standard user training lessons and activities that can be uploaded into your CA PA editor, giving you instant access to a library of pre-built, professional-quality training content.
Utilizing this content is the easiest and fastest way to jump start your content development efforts. With this content you can:
- Reduce content scoping efforts by evaluating all available content and simply eliminating content that is not applicable, in order to determine what lessons and activities are in scope for your configuration. This eliminates the need to wade through implementation design documents and have in-depth discussions with subject matter experts.
- Reduce content development efforts by re-recording the standard content to reflect your configuration of the application. This eliminates the need to build each activity from the ground up while relying on implementation design documents, test scripts and/or subject matter expert assistance.
This strategy has been proven with customers who have limited resources available to develop the necessary training and post go live support materials, are on a tight implementation timeline, and/or are looking for ways to jump start their content development efforts.
The following CA Productivity Accelerators (CA PA) are now available for CA PPM Release 14.2. For information on prior releases of content or any other questions related to content modules, contact your Education Sales Manager at +1 800 237-9273.
- CA PA for CA Clarity PPM 14.2: Core Components 200 (33CLR23304)
- CA PA for CA Clarity PPM 14.2: Time Management 200 (33CLR23314)
- CA PA for CA Clarity PPM 14.2: Project and Investment Management 200 (33CLR23324)
- CA PA for CA Clarity PPM 14.2: Resource Management 200 (33CLR23334)
- CA PA for CA Clarity PPM 14.2: Demand Management 200 (33CLR23344)
- CA PA for CA Clarity PPM 14.2: Portfolio Management 200 (33CLR23354)
- CA PA for CA Clarity PPM 14.2: Financial Management 200 (33CLR23364)
Customers may also invest in our CA PA for CA PPM Release 14.2 bundle offerings: