CA Service Management

• 1.  SD 12.7 Cab Console Form add Properties Tab...

Posted Apr 09, 2015 04:15 PM

I would like to add the Properties Tab to the Cab Console form (order_approval_console), which I was able to do, except I would like it read only.  It currently comes in with the fields looking like they are active, but you can't save changes and I really don't want changes being made to properties within the Cab Console.

Below is an excerpt of the htmpl code, I highlighted what I added in red.  Any help with this would be appreciated.  Thanks

<PDM_MACRO name=startNotebook hdr="chg_nb">

<PDM_MACRO name=tab title="Change Order details" file="xx_chgappr_tab.htmpl">

<PDM_IF "$args.cawf_procid" != "">

<PDM_MACRO name=tab title="Workflow Tasks" src="OP=INVOKE_SOAP+DAEMON_OP=CallStaticSOAPOperation+CLASSNAME=com.ca.ServicePlus.pdm_rpc.CAWorkflow+ARG0=getWorkflowInstance+ARG1=+ARG2=$args.category.cawf_defid+ARG3=$args.cawf_procid+ARG4=1+ARG5=1+HTMPL=workitems.htmpl">

<PDM_ELSE>

<PDM_MACRO name=tab title="Workflow Tasks" file="xx_wf_tab.htmpl">

</PDM_IF>

<PDM_MACRO name=tab title="Config. Items" height=350 id=chgnr src="OP=SEARCH+FACTORY=nr+QBE.EQ.chgnr.chg.id=$dob.id+KEEP.chgnr_chg_id=$dob.id+KEEP.forCiTab=1+KEEP.TKT_PERSID=$args.persistent_id+KEEP.parentFac=$prop.factory+KEEP.assetCount=$args.asset.length+KEEP.chgRefNum=$args.chg_ref_num+KEEP.is_cab_approval=1">

<PDM_MACRO name=tab title="Properties" file="xx_prop_tab.htmpl">

<PDM_MACRO name=tab title="Attachments" height=300 id=attmnt src="OP=SHOW_DETAIL+HTMPL=xx_attmnt_tab.htmpl+FACTORY=chg+PERSID=$args.persistent_id+SDBP_FLAG=1"></pdm_tab>

<PDM_MACRO name=endNotebook>

<PDM_MACRO name=dtlEnd>

• 2.  Re: SD 12.7 Cab Console Form add Properties Tab...

Posted Apr 16, 2015 01:40 PM

Any help for Nicole?

Thanks

SD 12.7 Cab Console Form add Properties Tab...

I would like to add the Properties Tab to the Cab Console form (order_approval_console), which I was able to do, except I would like it read only.  It currently comes in with the fields looking like they are active, but you can't save changes and I really don't want changes being made to properties within the Cab Console.

Below is an excerpt of the htmpl code, I highlighted what I added in red.  Any help with this would be appreciated.  Thanks

<PDM_MACRO name=startNotebook hdr="chg_nb">

<PDM_MACRO name=tab title="Change Order details" file="xx_chgappr_tab.htmpl">

<PDM_IF "$args.cawf_procid" != "">

<PDM_MACRO name=tab title="Workflow Tasks" src="OP=INVOKE_SOAP+DAEMON_OP=CallStaticSOAPOperation+CLASSNAME=com.ca.ServicePlus.pdm_rpc.CAWorkflow+ARG0=getWorkflowInstance+ARG1=+ARG2=$args.category.cawf_defid+ARG3=$args.cawf_procid+ARG4=1+ARG5=1+HTMPL=workitems.htmpl">

<PDM_ELSE>

<PDM_MACRO name=tab title="Workflow Tasks" file="xx_wf_tab.htmpl">

</PDM_IF>

<PDM_MACRO name=tab title="Config. Items" height=350 id=chgnr src="OP=SEARCH+FACTORY=nr+QBE.EQ.chgnr.chg.id=$dob.id+KEEP.chgnr_chg_id=$dob.id+KEEP.forCiTab=1+KEEP.TKT_PERSID=$args.persistent_id+KEEP.parentFac=$prop.factory+KEEP.assetCount=$args.asset.length+KEEP.chgRefNum=$args.chg_ref_num+KEEP.is_cab_approval=1">

<PDM_MACRO name=tab title="Properties" file="xx_prop_tab.htmpl">

<PDM_MACRO name=tab title="Attachments" height=300 id=attmnt src="OP=SHOW_DETAIL+HTMPL=xx_attmnt_tab.htmpl+FACTORY=chg+PERSID=$args.persistent_id+SDBP_FLAG=1"></pdm_tab>

<PDM_MACRO name=endNotebook>

<PDM_MACRO name=dtlEnd>

• 3.  Re: SD 12.7 Cab Console Form add Properties Tab...
    Best Answer

Posted Apr 16, 2015 06:31 PM
      |   view attached

Hello, you need to create your own custom properties form. Try the form in attachment.

Attachment(s)

zip
    xx_propcust_tab.htmpl.zip   979 B 1 version

• 4.  Re: SD 12.7 Cab Console Form add Properties Tab...

Posted May 08, 2015 10:06 AM

Gutis - Thank you for your help.  It worked perfectly.

• 5.  Re: SD 12.7 Cab Console Form add Properties Tab...

Posted May 08, 2015 10:36 AM

You're welcome