CA Service Management

• 1.  Service Catalog Forum Customization

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 10, 2015 06:03 AM

how I can remove the attributes value from the CA Service Catalog Approval Forum.

1. In my first attached image file. How to remove Amount and Billing cycle attribute from the Approval role Forum

2. In my second attached image file. How to remove the general information attribute from the Approval role Forum

Using the CA Service Catalog Version R12.9

Thanks,

Mohit

• 2.  Re: Service Catalog Forum Customization

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 10, 2015 06:19 AM

Also Adding one more point for the customization. As from Catalog User interface how to remove the "Add Cart" option as shown  in attached Image SC5. Moreover While clicking upon status from catalog user queue it will pop up the status history window. How to disable the status history window ?

SC5.png

• 3.  Re: Service Catalog Forum Customization

Posted Oct 27, 2016 04:13 PM

Hello!

I know this discussion now is a good time, but you discovered how to customize these tabs mentioned? I can not find the first form in print you sent help quite know where I can find it.

Thank you,

• 4.  Re: Service Catalog Forum Customization

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 28, 2016 02:46 AM

Good Day Mohit.

Although I do recognize this is not a 'fixed answer or solution' to what you are asking for, I want to give you a hint or a way to possibly, find the root&source of the code to then be changed per your request.

When running the SC-UI activities, leading to the screenshot you attached, you can hit the F12/browser-debug function.

And 'playing around' in the debug results, you can then possibly, find the point-of-change per your wish.

Thanks and kind regards, Louis van Amelsfort.

• 5.  Re: Service Catalog Forum Customization

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 28, 2016 03:10 AM

Hi Mohit.

To be able to remove the 'General Information' section on a request, please perform the below procedure.
    1 Login to the CA Service Catalog(SC) UI.
    2 Goto Catalog/Configuration/Request Management Configuration (request)
    3 Scroll down to the Property named 'Request General Information Column Configuration'
    4 Edit this option and remove all fields that show.
    5 Save the change
    6 Check the content of the(any) request

Thanks and kind regards, Louis van Amelsfort.

PS this will remove the 'GI' not only from the approval form/page.

• 6.  Re: Service Catalog Forum Customization

Posted Oct 28, 2016 09:54 AM

The amount column can be removed via Catalog > Configuration > Request Management Configuration > Access Control: Show Amount Column.