On behalf of the CA Clarity PPM Information Services team, we are pleased to announce that the CA Clarity PPM On Premise DocOps Platform is live and generally available on wiki.ca.com. The CA Clarity PPM DocOps Platform is your one-stop-shop and portal for all things CA Clarity PPM!
- Find content quickly with intuitive search.
- Access up-to-date information on mobile devices.
- View new articles on the CA Clarity PPM Cookbook.
- Export content to PDF and EPUB.
- Rate or comment on any article.
- Provide us with feedback.
- Easily connect and collaborate with your Community.
- Be social and learn using PPM-related YouTube videos, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and BrightTALK.
- Learn about suggested Education Offerings to get the most out of your CA Clarity PPM investment.
- Discover valuable content such as knowledge base articles, known defects, a JasperSoft FAQ, Oracle and SQL Server performance whitepapers, release and support announcements, service pack information, the solution pack, and much more…
Use the DocOps platform as your "go-to" resource for the CA Clarity PPM documentation. Let us know what you think and leave a comment. Make sure to stop by the Meet the Writers page and say Hi to the Clarity writing team!
- The CA Clarity PPM Writing Team (Damon Logiudice, Tina Mastrobuono, Sarmistha Purkayastha, Rosy Sunder, and John George)