Can anyone describe what steps to take when using ssgrestore script to restore a full backup on a gateway with replicated mysql?
Apparently it doesn't work when mysql is still running and replicating.
Can anyone help the user with this question?
Ok, these are my findings.
Backup is no problem using ssgbackup.sh script.
The trick with the restore is to take all gateway services down before restoring.
Restore on a cluster with two gateways;
1. Stop mysql slave on both hosts
2. Stop gateways on both hots (N.B services must be stopped using "service ssg stop", or else the database restore will fail on gateway 1)
3. Restore gateway 1 (db included in the backup image) with ssgrestore.sh
4. Restore gateway 2 (db not included in backup image) with ssgrestore.sh
5. Manually reboot both gateway hosts
Is it valid for the software version of the gateway 9.2?
Retrieving data ...