Date: April 21, 2015
To: CA PPM v13.2 Customers
From: The CA Technologies CA PPM v13.2 Product Team
Subject: End of Service Announcement for CA PPM v13.2
A Technologies is continually working to improve our software and services to best meet the needs of our customers. In order to focus our development efforts and to help our customer base achieve their strategic business initiatives, we are investing our resources in new technology and software and will be dropping support on CA PPM v13.2. In accordance with our CA Support Policy and Terms (https://support.ca.com), please consider this letter your written notification of this End of Service. This means CA PPM v13.2 will no longer be enhanced and that maintenance and technical support will be discontinued beginning April 30, 2016. However, CA Technologies will honor any existing contractual requirements to sustain support on this product that may exist between you and CA Technologies.
CA Technologies recommends you plan for the migration to CA PPM 14.2, so you can take full advantage of the latest new features and enhancements this release has to offer. CA PPM 14.2 features include: Integrated Ad-hoc Reporting, Reporting Data Warehouse, Microsoft Project Improvements, Portfolio Improvements, and many product defects have been fixed.
CA Technologies would like to help make your upgrade to CA PPM 14.2 as straightforward and successful as possible by providing the following offerings:
- A no-charge software upgrade from CA PPM 13.2 to CA PPM 14.2 for any customer with an active maintenance contract.
- Documentation to help prepare you for your upgrade to CA PPM 14.2 can be viewed at CA Support Online (https://support.ca.com/) or visit our new CA PPM documentation wiki at https://wiki.ca.com.
- CA Services is available to provide consulting services for any or all parts of the upgrade, including analysis of the current system, preparation for the upgrade, testing, and performing the upgrade itself. Please visit www.ca.com/services.
- Qualified local CA PPM Partners are also able to assist in any or all parts of the upgrade, including analysis of the current system, preparation for the upgrade, testing, and performing the upgrade itself. For more information and a list of partners in your area please contact your local CA Channel Partner Group office, (http:/www.ca.com/partners.aspx).
- CA Technologies is committed to providing superior support to our customers using our technology solutions. CA Extended Support, one of the CA Technologies support offerings, is designed to extend support for CA Technologies software product versions or releases that have reached their End of Life DateCA Support Online (https://support.ca.com/), for more information.
If you have any questions regarding the support schedule, please contact CA PPM Support at CA Support Online (https://support.ca.com/), your local CA Technologies Account Manager, a member of the Customer Success Team, or CA Customer Care online at http://www.ca.com/us/customer-care.aspx where you can submit an online request using the Customer Care web form: https://communities.ca.com/web/guest/customercare.
You can also call CA Customer Care at +1-800-225-5224 in North America or see http://www.ca.com/phone for the local number in your country.
Your success is very important to us, and we look forward to continuing our successful partnership with you.
Emails were sent today with the above content. Sign up for proactive notifications if you wish to receive email and did not (From the support page – you can double click on the Menu link and that will pull up a Subscriptions link.) You can review all past Product Release and Support Announcements on the CA PPM product page on support.ca.com or for all End of Service notifications see Release and Support Lifecycle Dates.