Are you running the Datamart Extraction job on a consistent basis? If not, did you know even though you may not see issues now, you can start seeing issues later down the road? One example of an issue you might see: Time Scaled Value grids that previously showed data in portlets no longer show data. This can particularly happen after an upgrade. The job is required as it populates the core data points.
Reference Clarity PPM product documentation guides for information on Datamart Settings and Financial Management minimum configuration setup.
A few additional notes:
- The job run activities are added to NBI_RUN_LOGS, however this only applies to Oracle databases.
- The Datamart Rollup: Time Facts and Time Summary job is not required to run. All activities for this job update additional NBI tables that are meant for customers to use in custom reporting. The following tables are populated by this job:
For more information on this topic, please refer to the following KBs:
- Clarity: Is the Datamart Extraction Job and Datamart Rollup Time Facts and Time Summary Job required: http://www.ca.com/us/support/ca-support-online/product-content/knowledgebase-articles/tec610968.aspx
- Configuring and Scheduling Some of the Main Clarity Jobs: http://www.ca.com/us/support/ca-support-online/product-content/knowledgebase-articles/tec528729.aspx
- After upgrading Clarity, there is no data being displayed in Project Team: Detail page on the time-scale grid: http://www.ca.com/us/support/ca-support-online/product-content/knowledgebase-articles/tec521559.aspx