Clarity

Expand all | Collapse all

Filter value highlight all the values instead of selected value in the portlet

• 1.  Filter value highlight all the values instead of selected value in the portlet

Posted Apr 27, 2015 01:30 PM

Hi - After selecting the value in the filter instead of showing what has been selected the filter is selecting(highlighting) all the values in the filter visually (though the results are correctly displayed in the list view). I tried to change it to Browse from pulldown or vice versa but still the same issue. Is this a bug or something? This is a query based lookup.

Ex:

Filter Name: Type

Value: A, B, C, DD, AA, K

If I select A the portlet is pulling correct data in the list view but the filter is highlighting all the values in the filter.

Let me know if anyone has seen this behavior.

Thanks in advance.

Vani

• 2.  Re: Filter value highlight all the values instead of selected value in the portlet

Posted May 04, 2015 02:56 PM

Any feedback for Vani?

Thanks

Filter value highlight all the values instead of selected value in the portlet

Hi - After selecting the value in the filter instead of showing what has been selected the filter is selecting(highlighting) all the values in the filter visually (though the results are correctly displayed in the list view). I tried to change it to Browse from pulldown or vice versa but still the same issue. Is this a bug or something? This is a query based lookup.

Ex:

Filter Name: Type

Value: A, B, C, DD, AA, K

If I select A the portlet is pulling correct data in the list view but the filter is highlighting all the values in the filter.

Let me know if anyone has seen this behavior.

Thanks in advance.

Vani