Clarity

Expand all | Collapse all

Does anyone know of a third-party solution (or CA option) for having a calendar view for resources to be able to see their schedules?  I'm not referring to the calendar in the Resource view that shows working and non-working days, I mean a USEFUL calendar

• 1.  Does anyone know of a third-party solution (or CA option) for having a calendar view for resources to be able to see their schedules?  I'm not referring to the calendar in the Resource view that shows working and non-working days, I mean a USEFUL calendar

Posted Apr 27, 2015 05:14 PM

Does anyone know of a third-party solution (or CA option) for having a calendar view for resources to be able to see their schedules?  I'm not referring to the calendar in the Resource view that shows working and non-working days, I mean a USEFUL calendar that shows the investments that a resource is booked to from scheduling tasks?  We are running 14.2 (in-house server-based) with PM Accelerator and Assignment Editor.  Most of our employees don't have full licenses so they are not able to see Assignment Editor.  All I am looking for is a simple solution that has a calendar that will show an employee any projects that they have scheduling tasks for in a snapshot view.  Our project teams travel frequently and having to dig through the resource allocations to find the scheduling tasks and figure out which ones apply to them is very tedious at best.  Does anyone know of a simple solution for this?

• 2.  Re: Does anyone know of a third-party solution (or CA option) for having a calendar view for resources to be able to see their schedules?  I'm not referring to the calendar in the Resource view that shows working and non-working days, I mean a USEFUL cale

Posted May 04, 2015 02:54 PM

Can anyone help Wilgar?

Thanks

Does anyone know of a third-party solution (or CA option) for having a calendar view for resources to be able to see their schedules?  I'm not referring to the calendar in the Resource view that shows working and non-working days, I mean a USEFUL calendar

Does anyone know of a third-party solution (or CA option) for having a calendar view for resources to be able to see their schedules?  I'm not referring to the calendar in the Resource view that shows working and non-working days, I mean a USEFUL calendar that shows the investments that a resource is booked to from scheduling tasks?  We are running 14.2 (in-house server-based) with PM Accelerator and Assignment Editor.  Most of our employees don't have full licenses so they are not able to see Assignment Editor.  All I am looking for is a simple solution that has a calendar that will show an employee any projects that they have scheduling tasks for in a snapshot view.  Our project teams travel frequently and having to dig through the resource allocations to find the scheduling tasks and figure out which ones apply to them is very tedious at best.  Does anyone know of a simple solution for this?

• 3.  Re: Does anyone know of a third-party solution (or CA option) for having a calendar view for resources to be able to see their schedules?  I'm not referring to the calendar in the Resource view that shows working and non-working days, I mean a USEFUL cale

Posted May 12, 2015 11:58 AM

Maybe something like this? regoXchange :: Custom Calendar Module - Oracle & SQL Server

Thanks,

Josh

• 4.  Re: Does anyone know of a third-party solution (or CA option) for having a calendar view for resources to be able to see their schedules?  I'm not referring to the calendar in the Resource view that shows working and non-working days, I mean a USEFUL cale

Posted May 12, 2015 04:06 PM

is this right?

• The resource needs to be able to see their assignments/allocations to projects by week

If that's it, then you can build a nsql portlet to pull that data for the logged in resource. (show the coming 2 weeks or whatever you need)