DX Application Performance Management

Expand all | Collapse all

We are using CA APM 9.5.3 and I am trying to figure out how to monitor a .NET MVC application.

• 1.  We are using CA APM 9.5.3 and I am trying to figure out how to monitor a .NET MVC application.

Posted Apr 29, 2015 11:12 AM

What is needed configure Introscope to pick up these type of application from PerfMon and IIS perspective?

• 2.  Re: We are using CA APM 9.5.3 and I am trying to figure out how to monitor a .NET MVC application.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 29, 2015 01:32 PM

SergioMorales can you share your how-to document?

• 3.  Re: We are using CA APM 9.5.3 and I am trying to figure out how to monitor a .NET MVC application.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 29, 2015 03:21 PM

ASP.NET MVC4 requires a custom PBD which I modified from previous work from another.

There's nothing special from PerfMon side there are no specific counters just for MVC framework.

I'll upload the PBD later today.

• 4.  Re: We are using CA APM 9.5.3 and I am trying to figure out how to monitor a .NET MVC application.

Posted Apr 29, 2015 04:59 PM

Thank you for the quick response. 

• 5.  Re: We are using CA APM 9.5.3 and I am trying to figure out how to monitor a .NET MVC application.

Posted Apr 30, 2015 09:24 AM

Hiko_Davis

Did you get a chance to upload the custom PBD?

• 6.  Re: We are using CA APM 9.5.3 and I am trying to figure out how to monitor a .NET MVC application.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 30, 2015 09:32 AM
    Yes I did. Early this morning.

• 7.  Re: We are using CA APM 9.5.3 and I am trying to figure out how to monitor a .NET MVC application.

Posted Apr 30, 2015 09:35 AM

Where can I get it?

• 8.  Re: We are using CA APM 9.5.3 and I am trying to figure out how to monitor a .NET MVC application.
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 30, 2015 09:44 AM
    The moderators just release my post. You can find it in the documents section with the tags 'fieldpack' and 'pbd'.

• 9.  Re: We are using CA APM 9.5.3 and I am trying to figure out how to monitor a .NET MVC application.

Posted Apr 30, 2015 09:45 AM

I found it. Thanks again for your help!