Clarity

• 1.  Crystal report bar graph with multiple trending lines

Posted May 06, 2015 04:09 AM

Hi,

I was trying to show bar graph with trend lines( same as attached pic) in crystal report. In crystal report there is no option of bar graph with trending line(multiple series lines). So I have used two graphs ( bar graph and line graph) placed on top of other and set the background as transparent. When I run the report in crystal report developer both graphs are displaying but when I run the report from clarity only the graph which is in top will display. The transparent background will not work.

Any suggestion here to make graphs transparent so that both graphs displays or creating graph with both bar and lines in single chart.

Thanks,

Shiva

• 2.  Re: Crystal report bar graph with multiple trending lines

Posted May 13, 2015 11:14 AM

Anyone have any suggestions for Shiva?

Thanks

Crystal report bar graph with multiple trending lines

Hi,

I was trying to show bar graph with trend lines( same as attached pic) in crystal report. In crystal report there is no option of bar graph with trending line(multiple series lines). So I have used two graphs ( bar graph and line graph) placed on top of other and set the background as transparent. When I run the report in crystal report developer both graphs are displaying but when I run the report from clarity only the graph which is in top will display. The transparent background will not work.

Any suggestion here to make graphs transparent so that both graphs displays or creating graph with both bar and lines in single chart.

Thanks,

Shiva

• 3.  Re: Crystal report bar graph with multiple trending lines
    Best Answer

Posted May 13, 2015 03:40 PM

Hi Shiva.

Try this: Dual Axis Combination Chart in Crystal Reports: Crystal Reports Combination Chart

Real easy to do in Jasper:

jasper dual axis chart type.jpg