We have CA PPM 13.3.
On one system there is a field on the application side in the resource edit properties view in a section which does not match the definitions in the administration.
We have removed the field and set it back and published - no change still mismatch.
We tried to create a new section to put the field in there but the application does not allow that.
On a second system no problems.
There are no locks on the locks page or in prlock.
What other things to look than the logs and trace.
We have partitions. This occurs in one of the partitions. In other partitions the view is different.