Endevor

• 1.  Error using email address to FTP HOLDDATA

Posted May 12, 2015 03:21 AM

Hello! I am trying to download the HOLDDATA using member SCM1HOLD. The hob fails due to my email address not being accepted. I have tried multiple email addresses but I continue to get this error:

EZA1736I FTP (EXIT=08                                                          

EZY2640I Using 'SYS1.TCPPARMS(FTPDATA)' for local site configuration parameters.

EZA1450I IBM FTP CS V1R13                                                      

EZA1772I FTP: EXIT has been set.                                               

EZA1456I Connect to ?                                                          

EZA1736I FTP.CA.COM 21                                                         

EZA1554I Connecting to: FTP.CA.COM 141.202.253.50 port: 21.                    

220 ftp.ca.com NcFTPd Server (licensed copy) ready.                            

EZA1459I NAME (FTP.CA.COM:ZZG4R9):                                             

EZA1701I >>> USER ANONYMOUS                                                    

331 Guest login ok, send your complete e-mail address as password.             

EZA1789I PASSWORD:                                                             

EZA1701I >>> PASS                                                              

530-You must supply a valid email address as your password.                    

530-For example, "mikeÖnirvana.ncftp.com" is okay.                             

530 Login failed.                                                              

EZA1735I Std Return Code = 26530, Error Code = 00011                           

EZA1701I >>> QUIT                                                              

221 Goodbye.                                                                   

this is my job, I have replaced teh actual email characters with *

//INPUT    DD  *                                                  

FTP.CA.COM 21                                                     

ANONYMOUS                                                         

*******.**********@**.COM                                         

CD /PUB/HOLDDATA/                                                 

DIR                                                               

ASC                                                               

LOCSITE LR=80 REC=FB BLOCKSI=0                                    

LOCSITE PRI=20 SEC=10 CY                                          

GET ALL-HOLDDATA.TXT 'ZZG4R9.CAENDEV.CAI.ERROR.HOLDDATA' (REPLACE 

QUIT                                                              

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

• 2.  Re: Error using email address to FTP HOLDDATA

Posted May 13, 2015 11:54 AM

Is anyone able to assist with the above question?

Thank you!

Raymond Leadingham wrote:

Hello! I am trying to download the HOLDDATA using member SCM1HOLD. The hob fails due to my email address not being accepted. I have tried multiple email addresses but I continue to get this error:

EZA1736I FTP (EXIT=08                                                         

EZY2640I Using 'SYS1.TCPPARMS(FTPDATA)' for local site configuration parameters.

EZA1450I IBM FTP CS V1R13                                                     

EZA1772I FTP: EXIT has been set.                                              

EZA1456I Connect to ?                                                         

EZA1736I FTP.CA.COM 21                                                        

EZA1554I Connecting to: FTP.CA.COM 141.202.253.50 port: 21.                   

220 ftp.ca.com NcFTPd Server (licensed copy) ready.                           

EZA1459I NAME (FTP.CA.COM:ZZG4R9):                                            

EZA1701I >>> USER ANONYMOUS                                                   

331 Guest login ok, send your complete e-mail address as password.            

EZA1789I PASSWORD:                                                            

EZA1701I >>> PASS                                                             

530-You must supply a valid email address as your password.                   

530-For example, "mikeÖnirvana.ncftp.com" is okay.                            

530 Login failed.                                                             

EZA1735I Std Return Code = 26530, Error Code = 00011                          

EZA1701I >>> QUIT                                                             

221 Goodbye.                                                                  

this is my job, I have replaced teh actual email characters with *

//INPUT    DD  *                                                 

FTP.CA.COM 21                                                    

ANONYMOUS                                                        

*******.**********@**.COM                                        

CD /PUB/HOLDDATA/                                                

DIR                                                              

ASC                                                              

LOCSITE LR=80 REC=FB BLOCKSI=0                                   

LOCSITE PRI=20 SEC=10 CY                                         

GET ALL-HOLDDATA.TXT 'ZZG4R9.CAENDEV.CAI.ERROR.HOLDDATA' (REPLACE

QUIT                                                             

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

• 3.  Re: Error using email address to FTP HOLDDATA

Posted May 16, 2015 04:19 PM

Hi,

Google suggests it is an authentication thing at the CA end.

Have you spoken it CA Support?

Stuart

• 4.  Re: Error using email address to FTP HOLDDATA
    Best Answer

Posted Jul 16, 2015 10:33 AM

Hello!

I ended up just using the email address that was an example in the installation manual, that was the only way i could get this to work.

Thank you all!!

Ray