AutoSys Workload Automation

• 1.  In WCC 11.3.5, when I click the Quick View tab, it shows HTTP 404. The rest of the tabs load ok (ECLI, Credentials, etc...). Please help.

Posted May 19, 2015 11:05 PM

Aside from the Quick View tab, whenever I click "Show Details..." of any job, the new pop-up window will show HTTP 404 error as well.

This was working fine a few days ago. There are no changes with WCC or the scheduler.

Another issue that came along with it is that newly inserted jobs do not appear organized in the Flow View. The jobs supposed to be inside a box appear on the same level as the box, and the conditional arrows do not appear. What could be causing this, and what can I check?

Thanks,

Mike

• 2.  Re: In WCC 11.3.5, when I click the Quick View tab, it shows HTTP 404. The rest of the tabs load ok (ECLI, Credentials, etc...). Please help.

Posted May 20, 2015 06:59 AM

move to 11.3.6 of WCC which requires eEM R12.

have you stopped and started wcc services?

• 3.  Re: In WCC 11.3.5, when I click the Quick View tab, it shows HTTP 404. The rest of the tabs load ok (ECLI, Credentials, etc...). Please help.
    Best Answer

Posted May 21, 2015 02:43 AM

Thanks for the reply Steve. Yes I tried restarting the WCC services and the server itself.

The issues were all resolved after I applied patch RO66095 as suggested by CA Support. Here's the link:

https://support.ca.com/irj/portal/solncdndtls?aparNo=RO66095&os=ANY&fc=4&actionID=3

• 4.  Re: In WCC 11.3.5, when I click the Quick View tab, it shows HTTP 404. The rest of the tabs load ok (ECLI, Credentials, etc...). Please help.

Posted May 21, 2015 09:12 AM

that is a similar bug that occurred in r11.3

very interesting.. going to 11.3.6 would have resolved as well ;-)

and the GUI is a wee bit better...