I come across a situation , where i have to take decisions on this problem. could you please help me on this?
In service development if i have below mention requirements
- Use one service with multiple operation (Single VSI and VSM)
- If any new service come,i will merge existing vsi and vsm with new service, In this approach user has to take extra care during merging. Not good if service has 50 operations. complexity will increase here.
- If service contains 50 operation, will it create any performance issue?
- If any new service come, i will add another service with new context path, will not impact existing services. so not a single change on existing service.
- If VSE has 50+ services , will it create any performance issue, what is the hardware scaling in terms of performance?
X No of services with single operation required hardware scaling ?
X No of services with multiple operations required hardware scaling ?
Request all user to throw some stones on this discussion.