CA Service Management

• 1.  #MULTIVALUE error on Cross Tab table format

Posted May 20, 2015 12:33 PM

I noticed that in a Cross tab table report format, #Multivalue is displaying on Last Log Solution column and after researching I found that the service desk Analyst entered 2 log solutions in the same ticket within few seconds after submitting the first one. Is it possible to display only the last one by using a relevant formula rather than having to tweak the current SQL query using max() query ?

alg.time_stamp  =  (select max(alg.time_stamp) from alg where alg.call_req_id=cr.persistent_id

• 2.  Re: #MULTIVALUE error on Cross Tab table format

Posted Jun 03, 2015 04:48 PM

Any help for Vishnu?

Thanks

#MULTIVALUE error on Cross Tab table format

I noticed that in a Cross tab table report format, #Multivalue is displaying on Last Log Solution column and after researching I found that the service desk Analyst entered 2 log solutions in the same ticket within few seconds after submitting the first one. Is it possible to display only the last one by using a relevant formula rather than having to tweak the current SQL query using max() query ?

alg.time_stamp  =  (select max(alg.time_stamp) from alg where alg.call_req_id=cr.persistent_id