Hello fellow communities members,
There is a known issue with Jaspersoft and SSL that is now been resolved in 188.8.131.52 which is now available on Support site for On Premise customers. Please ensure you install it if you believe you may hit the issue. The patch also includes few important bug fixes for 14.2, so I would recommend you to install it even if you don't have it.
Here are the details on the issue, please take a look:
CLRT-77687 : Jaspersoft request processor does not correctly handle requests when Clarity is configured for external SSL
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Set SSL mode in the application server to "external"
2. Set HTTPS OFF for the application server
3. Specify an entryUrl that points to the external SSL-enabled server
4. Specify 8080 for the HTTP port (or any port number above 80 - the code explicitly skips port 80)
5. Log in to Clarity with a user that has all Advanced Reporting rights
5. Attempt to run any report
Expected Result: The report runs normally. All requests use the standard entryUrl value exactly as it is specified
Actual Result: The report times out or just fails. Browser request tracing will reveal that the HTTP port has been inserted into the Jaspersoft request URL along the way
Hope this helps!
Principal Support Engineer