For those of you who can, we would greatly appreciate your Beta testing of the latest UIM Hub and Robot, version 7.80.
The highlights are:
- Now packaged with OpenSSL 1.0.1m (backward compatible with older OpenSSL versions)
- Now supports TLS 1.1 and 1.2 cypher suites
- User tags are automatically copied from robot.cfg to hub.cfg when upgrading to hub 7.80
- Removed ability to set SIDs by PU command line
- Output character limit extended in PU executable
- New option in sendqos executable to allowing sending test messages with custom subjects
The list of defects fixed in this release are included in the release notes.
Please let us know if we are not explaining the new features and resolved defects in sufficient detail in the Release Notes, or if you have specific suggestion on how to improve the release notes for 7.80.
The downloads for the Hub and Robot can be found here:
Jim Cooke, Product Manager, UIM Core Services