Symantec IGA

• 1.  view identity policy members

Posted May 25, 2015 06:25 AM

Hi, is there a way to display identity policy members in CA IDM? The actual members that match the policy (kind of "View Identity Policy Members").

Thanks,regards.

Massimo Genoni - Zeropiu SpA

• 2.  Re: view identity policy members

Posted May 25, 2015 01:46 PM

Hello, my English is not very good, but you have to get a snapshot of "User Profile Snapshot Report", after the table attributes (imruserattr6) reports will observe the following, my Policity identity is "Fechas de Vigencia (Enable).Ena310315"

Ashampoo_Snap_2015.05.25_12h24m26s_001_.png

Cualquier duda me la comentas.

• 3.  Re: view identity policy members

Posted May 26, 2015 06:37 AM

Hi,

Can you try the following:  first check in the management console what is the attribute that stores identity policies, then add this attribute in the search screen of view user?

Regards,

Bogdan

• 4.  Re: view identity policy members

Posted May 26, 2015 09:07 AM

I do not understand very well what is your requirement -  I dont speak english

• 5.  Re: view identity policy members

Posted May 26, 2015 09:28 AM

The list of identities policies that are applied to a user are stored as an attribute of the user's identity.

You can modify the task View User and on the Search tab edit the search screen. Here, in the section Select the fields that a user can search on: you will add from the drop down the attribute Identity Policy

Then, when accessing the task View User, on Search you select "Identity Policy" from first dropdown, contains from second dropdown and policy name in search value. And click search

• 6.  Re: view identity policy members

Posted May 29, 2015 12:00 PM

Hi,

in fact we did like this. The only problem is that if a policy name (our case) is a substring of other policies, you get all the users related to all the policies matching that substring, and that's confusing. You cannot specify exactly what policy you want. They should add a tab to View Identity Policy Set, i.e. members for this feature to work correctly.

Thanks to all for the answers.