Symantec IGA

• 1.  Load CA Directory as IME User Directory - Java Exception

Posted May 28, 2015 02:43 PM

Platform: jdk1.8.0_45, jre1.8.0_45, jboss-eap-6.2, ca-im-12.6.04-win32, win 2008 R2 (64), CA Dir r12.0 SP14

I am trying to load sample NeteAuto into CA directory

and 

Load CA Directory as IME User Directory (screen shots)

I got Java Exceptions after

/iam/immanage/newdirectory.do

Home > Directories > New Directory

Connection Details

Provide the following information for the LDAP (orgless) directory

11:11:01,874 ERROR [org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[jboss.web].[default-host].[/iam/immanage].[jsp]] (http-/0.0.0.0:8080-6) JBWEB000236: Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception: org.apache.jasper.JasperException: JBWEB004062: Unable to compile class for JSP:

JBWEB004061: An error occurred at line: 1 in the generated java file

The type java.util.Map$Entry cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files

JBWEB004211: Stacktrace:

at org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.javacError(DefaultErrorHandler.java:85) [jbossweb-7.2.2.Final-redhat-1.jar:7.2.2.Final-redhat-1]

at org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.javacError(ErrorDispatcher.java:69) [jbossweb-7.2.2.Final-redhat-1.jar:7.2.2.Final-redhat-1]

at org.apache.jasper.compiler.JDTCompiler.generateClass(JDTCompiler.java:447) [jbossweb-7.2.2.Final-redhat-1.jar:7.2.2.Final-redhat-1]

at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:361) [jbossweb-7.2.2.Final-redhat-1.jar:7.2.2.Final-redhat-1]

at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:339) [jbossweb-7.2.2.Final-redhat-1.jar:7.2.2.Final-redhat-1]

at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:326) [jbossweb-7.2.2.Final-redhat-1

can you guys please help?

• 2.  Re: Load CA Directory as IME User Directory - Java Exception

Posted May 28, 2015 02:46 PM

Attached Server logs,

and Screen shots.

Attachment(s)

• 3.  Re: Load CA Directory as IME User Directory - Java Exception
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 13, 2015 03:41 PM

Erictse2,

I think the best way for you to move forward with this is to rename:

C:\common\jboss-eap-6.2\standalone\work

C:\common\jboss-eap-6.2\standalone\data

C:\common\jboss-eap-6.2\standalone\tmp

The work will hold things from the RSD, The data will hold things from hornetq neither of these should stop what you are loading, but the tmp directory holds the complied JSP files and will cause the restart of the server to take longer as they are recompiled the first time it is restarted after the rename.

I hope this works, if it does not please come back here to let us know.

thanks

Bill Patton