IDMS

• 1.  Thanks to Greg Beedy for 36 years service to the IDMS community

Posted May 29, 2015 04:26 AM

much to my disappointment, i learned yeaterday that Greg Beedy, IDMS product owner for many years, has left CA; Thursday 5/28 was his last day.

I have known Greg for over 20 years, and i was happy to have worked with him overthose years. He will be very sorely missed - Good Luck Greg in whatever you do next

chris hoelscher

• 2.  Re: Thanks to Greg Beedy for 36 years service to the IDMS community

Posted May 29, 2015 09:17 AM

Greg is and was very knowledgeable about IDMS and was always great to have around.

He was respected and liked by all of the IDMS team not only for his knowledge, but because he is a great person.

We'll miss him but many of us 'experienced' (ahem) IDMSers will be golfing with our friend Greg for (hopefully) many years.

It was a great pleasure working with Greg.    Couldn't ask more of anyone than Greg gave.

• 3.  Re: Thanks to Greg Beedy for 36 years service to the IDMS community

Posted Jun 04, 2015 12:44 PM

I am very sorry to hear that Greg has left CA.  I have know him many years, and it was always a pleasure talking/working with him.  Good luck Greg, and best regards.

John Collins

• 4.  Re: Thanks to Greg Beedy for 36 years service to the IDMS community

Posted Jun 05, 2015 08:37 AM

I too have known Greg for over 20 years and he helped me with quite a few problems. Good luck Greg in whatever you do next!

Steve Harmeson

• 5.  Re: Thanks to Greg Beedy for 36 years service to the IDMS community

Posted Jun 08, 2015 03:56 PM

Thanks guys for the kind words. It was a real pleasure working with you, the entire IDMS community and great IDMS team for so many years.  After 36+ years at Cullinet (nee Cullinane Corp. when I joined) and CA, it's time to focus my time on other things like family and neglected hobbies and projects. But I'll really miss the wonderful, loyal IDMS community who have kept this amazing technology moving forward and running our world for more than four decades.  The IDMS team is in great hands with the leadership of Sheila Miller, Dave Ross, John Siraco, Steve Urquhart and Kevin Shuma, and our terrific engineers - with the newer 21st century team complementing those whose experience dates back to the 70s, 80s and 90s.  Best success to you all. 

• 6.  Re: Thanks to Greg Beedy for 36 years service to the IDMS community

Posted Jun 10, 2015 07:32 AM

Hi Greg, perhaps a good hobby could be to get a beekeeper! Perhaps you remember to me, the IDMS Rel.18 Beekeeper ;-)

Good luck for the future, Klaus