DX Unified Infrastructure Management

• 1.  cisco ucs dashboard design

Posted Jun 02, 2015 06:18 AM

172UCSDrillIn1.jpg 

hello, can you please me the right way to draw a dashboard like this? I mean what data source should I use? As in the picture it seems I have to use alarm filter isn't it? I tried but how can I use different alarm firlter for every cisco ucs module? I mean, if I have  a minor alarm for a psu, blade server should stay green...

thanks for help...

• 2.  Re: cisco ucs dashboard design

Posted May 12, 2016 04:44 PM

We use UCS too, I'd like to know the same thing

• 3.  Re: cisco ucs dashboard design

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 19, 2017 11:31 AM

I'll try to help assuming I have understood what you are trying to achieve. If this is not the case correct me. 

First, yes, those look like widgets with Alarm Type "Data Sources" attached to it. Every widget has its own alarm data source.

So first you create a widget, then you create an alarm datasource filtering to the specific source

Example: filter all alarms from  "modulename"

Once you drop the datasource on the widget, on the live view, the widget will color with the higher severity alarm color.

If there's a critical will be red. If the highest severity is minor it will color yellow.

Now, you can manage the colors and decide what colors show for what severity (this may sounds like what you request)

In the widget proprieties: