Plex 2E

Expand all | Collapse all

Is it possible to find what are all the panels that has one type field?? Ex:- I need to know what are all the panels has fields inherited from Int (or) Character (or) obs-strd/Belopp.

• 1.  Is it possible to find what are all the panels that has one type field?? Ex:- I need to know what are all the panels has fields inherited from Int (or) Character (or) obs-strd/Belopp.

Posted Jun 04, 2015 09:52 AM

Is it possible to find what are all the panels that has one type field??

Ex:- I need to know what are all the panels has fields inherited from Int (or) Character (or) obs-strd/Belopp.

• 2.  Re: Is it possible to find what are all the panels that has one type field?? Ex:- I need to know what are all the panels has fields inherited from Int (or) Character (or) obs-strd/Belopp.

Posted Jun 04, 2015 10:03 AM

why don't you just ask jocke?

• 3.  Re: Is it possible to find what are all the panels that has one type field?? Ex:- I need to know what are all the panels has fields inherited from Int (or) Character (or) obs-strd/Belopp.

Posted Jun 04, 2015 10:14 AM

I would say ALL panels as what panel does NO-t have an integer or a character on it?

What are you trying to do?

What impact are trying to work out?

Why just the panels...what about the webservces model ...what about the web pages model....any change to your standards layer (in Agria case it is obs-strd) then it will effect all the group models.

www.stellatools.com have got tools that can help but only if you are clear on what you are trying to do and know the impact of that change.

• 4.  Re: Is it possible to find what are all the panels that has one type field?? Ex:- I need to know what are all the panels has fields inherited from Int (or) Character (or) obs-strd/Belopp.

Posted Jun 05, 2015 01:33 AM

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.Just for explaining my requirement I gave example as int/char.

I need to find what are all the panels(WINC panesl only, not web service nor web page) holds belopp fields.

• 5.  Re: Is it possible to find what are all the panels that has one type field?? Ex:- I need to know what are all the panels has fields inherited from Int (or) Character (or) obs-strd/Belopp.

Posted Jun 11, 2015 02:58 PM

sorry had not realised I never answered your question.

You can download stellatools blah blah blah  and use Export Large Properties - Stella Tools (CA Plex Developer Tools)

OR how about exporting all the panels from your local by using XML Export . Restrict Object Browser to panels and then click Show scoped objects at top level. You then can select all your panels and right button click to export. Now you will have a text based repository that you can search using text searches..much easier and full proof method to search for impact and why I created Export Large Properties - Stella Tools (CA Plex Developer Tools)

• 6.  Re: Is it possible to find what are all the panels that has one type field?? Ex:- I need to know what are all the panels has fields inherited from Int (or) Character (or) obs-strd/Belopp.

Posted Jun 23, 2015 12:18 AM

well any help? what did you end up doing?

(little frustrating for others who find your post latter on to find out you have not detailed resolution)