Symantec IGA

• 1.  Date property for the form

Posted Jun 16, 2015 07:33 AM

Hello, I am trying to configure form property in Identity portal (SIGMA) with the following settings:

Property type: Date Picker

Server Type: Date

Target name CustomField11

But each time I try to save and Server Type is set to Date I am getting the following error:

Could not read JSON: Can not construct instance of com.idmlogic.sigma.model.TargetTaskPropertyType from String value 'Date': value not one of declared Enum instance names at [Source: org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteInputStream@7ed297dd; line: 1, column: 55] (through reference chain: com.idmlogic.sigma.dto.FormProperty["type"]); nested exception is org.codehaus.jackson.map.JsonMappingException: Can not construct instance of com.idmlogic.sigma.model.TargetTaskPropertyType from String value 'Date': value not one of declared Enum instance names at [Source: org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteInputStream@7ed297dd; line: 1, column: 55] (through reference chain: com.idmlogic.sigma.dto.FormProperty["type"]) Show more details 
    Can not construct instance of com.idmlogic.sigma.model.TargetTaskPropertyType from String value 'Date': value not one of declared Enum instance names at [Source: org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteInputStream@7ed297dd; line: 1, column: 55] (through reference chain: com.idmlogic.sigma.dto.FormProperty["type"])
    What I am trying to achieve is to show and allow to modify CustomField11 in access rights request. I can set value to the field, but cannot show current value when I use settings bellow:

Property type: Date Picker

Server Type: String

Target name CustomField11

• 2.  Re: Date property for the form

Posted Jun 22, 2015 02:00 PM

Anyone able to assist further with this question?

Thank you

• 3.  Re: Date property for the form
    Best Answer

Posted Jun 22, 2015 02:59 PM

I have received answer from support that this type for internal use only. I think it is worth to mention this kind of information in administration guide